HPHT Curing Chamber, Dual cell
Extra-high temperature high pressure Curing Chamber
The instrument is specifically designed to prepare cement samples for comprehensive strength testing in condition with extremely high temperature and high pressure in strict accordance with API 10 specification.
Principle: The instrument consists of pressure vessel, booster pump, pneumatic hydraulic pipeline system, temperature control system, electric heater device, cooling system and alarm system. The pressure vessel’s material is made of special heat-resisting material to make sure the safety and stability of the instrument under extremely high working temperature. That material’s tensile strength just goes down 8% under room temperature 20 degree than under room temperature 600 degree. The vessel use ceramic heater to be heated evenly. Building a cooling system for the whole pipeline system because the pipeline system of the instrument is working under 450 degree as well, to avoid inflation gasification of fluid in the pipeline system under high temperature quickly, to avoid leaking and cracking from the pipeline system,
1.Vessel’s material is made of special heat-resisting material. Pressure control system is controlled by a accurate program
2. Pressure controller to insure the pressure control’s precision.
3. Special designed pipeline cooling system cools the outside of the vessel when the temperature is above 350 degree.
4. Mechanical pressure release and pressure rupture disc both protect the pressure safety system, safety and stability.
5.HTHP alarm automatic power off system
1.Maximum Temperature: 450ºC
2. Maximum Pressure/: 40MPa
3. Heater Power: 6KW
4. Input voltage: 220V, 50HZ
5. Max Input Power: 6.5KW
7. Compressed Air: 0.8MPa
8. Size/weight: 1220*660*1830mm, (780kg)