HTHP Fluid Loss Tester
HTHP Static Fluid Loss Tester
HTHP Static Fluid Loss Tester, or HTHP Filter Press designed according to API Spec 10, is used to measure fluid loss property in the condition of HTHP. TG-71 is also used to determine the filter press of drilling fluids.
- Power: 220V+/-10%, 50Hz
- Heater Power: 1000 W
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 260℃ (500°F)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 7.1MPa (Max.34MPa optional)
- Cell capacity: 485ml
- Control Assembly consists of control circuit, temperature controller (Britain) and thermocouple for collecting temperature.
- Slurry cup assembly consists of stainless slurry cup resisting HTHP for holding sample.
- Double capped cell with Lines and piping systems（N2 pressurized manifold).
- Test cell with cement screens, dual screw cap
- Cell volume: 500 ml.
- Fluid loss measurement through standard screens or filter paper
- Safer cell design with threaded end caps
- Dual ended cell
- Over temperature safety circuitry
- Over pressure pop off valves
Cell: grub screws, double capped
Net weight: 26kg