Static Gel Strength Analyzer, High pressure
Static Gel Strength Analyzer, High Pressure
TG-5264 Cement Static Gel Strength Analyzer is designed to measure the gel development and static gel strength of cement slurry samples cured at a simulated down-hole temperature and pressure. TG-5264 CSGSA uses the rotating paddle and a stationary cylindrical slurry cup assembly to condition the cement slurry, by directly measuring the forces required to initiate movement in the slurry, provides the accurate method to determine the static gel strength of cement slurry. TG-5264 CSGSA is equipped with a device for post-test cooling of the instrument. This is an external-cooling jacket attached to the pressure vessel. After completion of the test, cooling water may be circulated through this cooling jacket to cool the pressure vessel.
TG-5264 is equipped with state-of-art temperature control and data acquisition system that provides unparalleled ease of use for the operator.
TG-5264 has a compact structure: the pressure vessel features its shockproof case-type structure that has undergone years of verification in practice, equipped with a PCB, an industrial microprocessor with superior reliability, special-purpose hardening software, and computer data acquisition system is installed with TG-5270-dedicated application software.
Prepare the cement slurry to be tested according to the method suggested by API, and then pour it into the pressure vessel, where the underground curing environment can be simulated through temperature and pressure control. The temperature is controlled by means of a temperature controller; pressure is controlled manually by means of a high-pressure air pump and a pressure release valve. If you want the pressure to be controlled more accurately, an optional precision pressure control console is available to control the system pressure. The PC-based central processor is installed with TG-5270 data acquisition and control software. The data points measured will be recorded on the hardware consecutively. The compressive strength, temperature, static gel strength, gel value and transmit time measured of experimental parameters versus time parameter can be always displayed on the computer screen during a test. The hard copies of curve charts can be printed out as required. As the newest generation of data acquisition and control system developed by Shenyang Taige Oil Equipment, TG-5270 data acquisition and control system not only functions to measure the transmit time, but can be used for the acquisition of experimental data from most of Shenyang Taige’s instruments.
- Determine static gel strength without destruction
- Under the same experimental conditions, it is possible to collect a group of experimental data in a single test
- Gel value, static gel strength, Pressure and temperature displayed in real time
- Max. temperature 400°F (204°C)
- Max. pressure 138 MPa
- Microprocessor-based automatic temperature controller, digital temperature display
- In accordance with API specification 10B
- Pressure is controlled by means of pressure release valve
- Power-down data protection
- Heating/cooling jacket
- Slurry conditioning at 150RPM
- Utilize TG-5270 data acquisition and control software
- Max. operating indexes have been tested before delivery
- Allowed to simulate low temperature as in deep see by connecting with an external circulating freezer.
- Dimension: 550*600*550 mm, net weight: 60kg
|Input voltage||220VAC,+/-10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Ambient temperature||0-50°C (32-1200°F)|
|Compressive air||350-700 KPa ( 50-100 PSI)|
|Cooling water||20-80 PSI|