Digital HTHP Consistometer, Automatic and Touch Screen
Digital HTHP Consistometer, Automatic & Touch-screen
Digital HTHP consistometer is specifically designed to measure the thickening time of cement slurries in strict compliance with ISO and API Spec. With high temperatures and pressures applied to the cement, it is possible to simulate a variety of conditions found in actual down-hole well cementing. The measured thickening time can then be used to formulate actual well cementing plans. Operation of the pressurized consistometer is simple with all of the operational controls conveniently located on the front panel. The temperature and viscosity of the slurry, and current pressure are displayed constantly on the touch-screen numerically and graphically. Contains easy spin-on/off automotive style mineral oil filter.
- Max. pressure 29,000 psi/200 MPa
- Max. temperature 410° F/210° C
- Precise magnetic drive assembly keeps maintenance down to a minimum
- Automatic shut down and consistency alarm
- Automatic data acquisition and control system
- Programmable, Automatic temperature control system
- Programmable, Automatic Pressure control system
- Magnetic Drive Speed: 150+/-15 rpm
- Input Voltage: 230 VAC (±10%), 50-60Hz
- Heater Power: 6000 W
- Size/N.W.: 100x60x125cm, 400kg
- Color touch-screen for display of testing parameters and access to programmable features
- Instructions displayed on touchscreen allow first-time users to operate instrument efficiently
- Rate of temperature rise of the slurry can be closely controlled over a wide range of temperature gradients including a multi-slope gradient
- Easy network configuration for remote viewing of tests, data transfer.
- High-wattage slurry heater provides high heating rates needed to simulate high temperature gradients in wells as required by ISO and API schedules
- Viscosity alarm can be set over the range from less than 30 Bc to 100 Bc
- The cooling coils around the pressure vessel permits the circulation of a cooling fluid to cool the pressure vessel quickly
- Oil reservoir cooling used to rapidly cool oil between tests
- Rupture disc protects system over-pressure.
- Programmable and audible alarms for viscosity and time.
- Customizable graphs and mulit-variation data export.
- Easy network LAN/WIFI connection for remote viewing in real-time
- Cloud storage and view
- Computer/mobile phone APP for remote viewing of tests, data transfer.