Atmospheric Consistometer with DAS, TG-1250
Atmospheric Consistometer, Data acquisition
Atmospheric Consistometer is specially designed in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) specification 10, which is used to prepare cement slurries for the testing of the thickening time, free water content, rheological properties, fluid loss and various other properties.
Atmosphere consistometer includes heater, motor, electronics parts temperature controller, stainless steel water bath and so on. The instrument is equipped with double-cylinder, you can do two cement tests at the same time. Temperature controller is used to control the temperature of water tank.
Atmosphere consistometers are simple to operate with all of the controls conveniently located on the front panel. The instrument is designed so that closure, heating and pressurization can be achieved quickly. The slurry cup drive automatically rotates the cup at the required, standard rate of 150RPM. Accurate temperature control of the stainless steel water bath is maintained by a programmable temperature controller as well as a motor-driven stirring mechanism in the water bath that eliminates hot spots on the slurry cups. Indicators for each viscosity and the water bath temperature are readily visible on the front panel of the unit. Model TG-1250 adds a strip chart recorder which provides a permanent record of temperature and viscosity measurements.
Upon completion of slurry conditioning, cooling coils can be used to quickly lower the temperature of the slurry for safer handling.
- Two Conditioning Cups
- Built-in Chart Recorder on Model TG-1250 for temperature &consistency
- Consistency, temperature and time Alarms on TG-1250
- Accurate Temperature Programming Control, digital and viscosity indicator
- Internal Cooling Coils（optional）
- Equipped with spring torque consistency indicators
- Stainless Steel Water Bath
- 150 rpm Slurry Cup Drive
- TG-1250 is equipped with Data Acquisition System, test data available by USB or computer
- Programmable temperature control (Digital Controller)
- slurry containers rotated by engaging the pins of the lid
with the slots of the rotator.
- Sample room with heating jacket
Input Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
Working Pressure: Atmospheric pressure
Maximum Temperature: 200 °F (93°C)
Heater Power: 2.5KW
Rotational Speed: 150 r/min±15 r/min
Consistency Range: 0 -100 Bc
Net weight: 28kg
Main configuration and technical parameters
1) Slurry Cup Assembly, include:
The sample room with heating and cooling jacket
Bolt of Vessel cover
2) Temperature control circuit, include:
Temperature controller, Digital display and automatic temperature control
Temperature acquisition thermocouple
Cooling Water: 20 – 80 psi (140-550 kPa)
Power Supply: 200 – 240 VAC ± 15%, 50/60 Hz 2 kVA
Operating Temperature: 50 – 120ºF (10 – 50ºC )